We are Michael and Annette and are the owners of Dale Dandy Dogs. We have lived in Armadale, West Lothian for 20+ years and have two teenage children. All of our family are animal lovers and our own pets include a dog, cat, rabbit, gerbil, tortoise and fish!
Our main aim is to provide a friendly reliable service to both you and your pet; hoping you will be totally satisfied and recommend us to your family and friends.
If you look through our services and don’t see what you are looking for, please contact us to discuss if there is anyway we can help you.
We look forward to meeting you and your pet.
Tell a friend about us
Do you have a friend, family member or social media contact in West Lothian, or surrounding areas, who…
- because of work or family commitments can’t walk their dog as much as they or their dog would like?
- because they are becoming older or frailer are struggling to walk their dog?
- doesn’t have transport to take their beloved pet to the vet?
- has a puppy and an older dog and struggles to find time to give them both the stimulus they require?
- is out all day and worries about their pet while they are gone?
- would like their dog to have other doggy friends?
- has a new puppy and doesn’t know where to start with training it?
If you could relate to any of the statements above, then, please, please, please tell your friends and social media contacts about us.